Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Vision/Word: 2015-16 Hanging Calendar given through Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer

 
This morning after a time with the Lord in tongues,
 
I saw, In the spirit, a large calendar, just hanging in the air.  On the front of the calendar was
January 2016, and at its back was December 2015.  There was an invisible shield around it. 
Suddenly I began to see God’s people blindly running towards the calendar in an attempt to break
forth through the shield and jump over the calendar into the new.
 
The Lord said, “My Beloveds, it is almost time, but there are many who are weary, who are ill, and who feel like they cannot go on.  There are many who have given up, and are lying at the side of the road.  I am calling you now to look all the way around you, at your friends, loved ones, strangers, and even your enemy.  There are times when all need a refreshing and uplifting.  It is time for My Beloveds to look at those around you, at those who need My help. Some are unwilling to ask for help because of pride or they don’t know how to ask for My help.  Seek them out in the highways and byways, in your back yard, a neighbor, or a stranger you meet in traveling.  You will not have to look far, I promise you, for there are many who are ripe for the picking, who need renewal and a relationship with Me more than ever before.  For some, you will be the planter, who plants the seed of My love, for others you will help to bring them to Me for the first time, and even others, you will help Me to restore and renew them, to a new relationship with Me.  Ask Me to show them to you, and which ones are for you to minister to at this time.  For not all are ready, so only go to those I direct you to, so your time is spent wisely, and so that you will not be wearied by the plans of the enemy to tear you down, so that you cannot get up from your own well-doing.  Only go to the ones I show you or speak to you about.  Do not be deceived by your own heart.  You are not Me, so you cannot help or heal them all.  Only I can do that.  Know too, the enemy plants tares among the wheat, so it is important that you heed My Words.
 
Do not go ahead of Me.  Do not let fear guide you or let you run from your calling.  Wait on Me and My timing.  Seek others now, who will need to climb the mountain with you, who will need to break forth in the days ahead, as well.  For there are many warriors and others, who have been hit and need a pick-me-up or refreshing with My love, from a friend, loved one, or even a stranger.  Remember the Good Samaritan?
 
            (Luke 10: 30-37)Jesus replied with a story: “A Jewish man was traveling from Jerusalem down to
            Jericho, and he was attacked by bandits.  They stripped him of his clothes, beat him up, and left him
            half dead beside the road.
 
            By chance a priest came along.  But when he saw the man lying there, he crossed to the other side of
            the road and passed him by.  A Temple assistant walked over and looked at him lying there, but he
            also passed by on the other side. 
 
Then a despised Samaritan came along, and when he saw the man, he felt compassion for him.  Going over to him, the Samaritan soothed his wounds with olive oil and wine and bandaged them.  Then he put the man on his own donkey and took him to an inn, where he took care of him.  The next day he handed the innkeeper two silver coins, telling him, “take care of this man.  If his bill runs higher than this, I’ll pay you the next time I’m here.”
 
            Now which of these three would you say was a neighbor to the man who was attacked by the bandits?
            Jesus asked.
 
The man replied, “The one who showed him mercy.”
 
Then Jesus said, “Yes, now go and do the same.”
 
I say there are many being tested even now.  Many are repeating lessons previously taught, but not passed, so that it is necessary for them to repeat the lesson, until it is passed, so they can move on to the next place that I have for them.  The days ahead will hold much, both good and bad, without passing the lessons of the past, you will not be able to stand and complete what I have for you.  Pray that you pass each test the first time, regardless of how hard it seems at the time, so that you can continue to move forward into My calling on your life.  Pray that I will give you what you need to pass the test, that you will use it wisely and in obedience, and that you will hang onto My robe, no matter what is going on around you.  Time is valuable in this and every season, but even more important as you draw into the end times even more.  The more time you spend time with Me, in relationship with Me, the better off you and those you pray for will be in the days ahead. 
 
It is so important for you to know Me and My heart for you and others.  I cannot impress that into each of you enough.  In the days ahead, it will be My heart that speaks to you even more clearly, as you press into Me.  But it is vital for your very lives and the lives of those you love, that you spend time with Me even more now and in the days ahead.  It is time with Me in My Word and using the armor that I have given you, that builds My strength in you, that will keep you moving forward to the calling on your life.
 
My Beloveds, as I have said before, this is about Me, not you.  So even now I am calling forth a paradigm shift into your thinking, so that your mind and heart will become aligned with Mine.
 
As He said this, I again saw the calendar hanging in the air, with January 2016 on the front and
December 2015 on the back.  This time the people running towards the calendar had friends, family,
loved ones, and others running with them, that they had helped.  They were renewed in their strength
and there was joy all over their faces!  There was excitement and expectancy for the new that is
coming in the days ahead.  Even as they ran, they seemed to become invisible as their speed
increased , and then they were picked up on the wings of eagles. 
 
(Isaiah 40:31)  But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings
like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint.
 
            On the backs of the eagles, they flew over the calendar, over the barriers trying to hold them back. 
            God had made a way, where there seemed to be no way, as only He can!  The joy and excitement on
            and in each one as they were placed in the new place of His choosing on the other side of the
            calendar in 2016, was beyond their expectation! 
 
My Beloveds, even as you press into the holidays of this season, do not forget Me.  Do not get so wrapped up in the things of man, that you leave Me behind or forget your time with Me. 
 
I have much to give all who press into Me and press over the barriers that are trying to contain and hold you back.  Do not give up and do not go it alone.  There are others who will help you, if you seek Me, I will point them out to you. 
 
Do not go it alone.  It isn’t about you, it is about Me and My heart for you and others.  Seek Me and I will show you those, whose life you are to touch and reach out to, so that they too, can come to know Me more. 
 
Will you count the cost and give in to Me, so that we can truly become the team, that we were meant to be, together as One in Me?
 
 
Love,
 

Abba

No comments:

Post a Comment