Saturday, November 28, 2015

Safe In My Promises by Glynda Linkous


My Children, maintain My Covenant to obey Me, for I shall keep My Covenant with you. Your loved ones’ souls are safe in My Promises to you.

Go – spread My Gospel in the Earth while it is still day, for soon the night comes, when no man can work. There are many souls I will save if you will do this, and I will remember those you asked for as well. Be about My Business in the Earth, for time is short before evil increases so that you can do very little.

Fear not.

Hebrews 6:17-20
17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:
18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

1 Kings 8:23  And he said, Lord God of Israel, there is no God like thee, in heaven above, or on earth beneath, who keepest covenant and mercy with thy servants that walk before thee with all their heart:

Acts 16:31  And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Mark 16:15  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Luke 2:49  And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Isaiah 41:13  For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment