Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I guard you day and night by Deborah Waldron Fry


 NO weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, Beloved.  Every tongue that rises against you, you shall condemn.
Though the evil one forges his arrows in the depths of darkness, My Light shall expose his dark treachery.  Do not fear nor be afraid of them, for My Truth shall stand.
I guard you day and night and there is never a second where you are left defenseless.  My favor surrounds you as a shield.  My Face is shining upon you, chasing away all the shadows of death.
I give My angels charge over you.  My Holy Spirit is your Comforter and Helper and My Word is a double edged Sword in your Hand.  I have given you authority over ALL the power of the enemy.
I have given My Beloved peace and safety, and I shall secure it for you.  I shall break the bow of the enemy and arm you with MY Strength.  Your Advocate has entered the courtroom, and you have been declared innocent.  For this is your heritage,  Dear One.
Your righteousness is of Me.  I AM your refuge and strength, your very present help in trouble.  I never leave nor forsake you.  I AM in your midst and you shall not be moved.  Be still, My Child, and know that I AM God.  Though you may suffer many evils, I shall rescue you from them all.
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all,”   Psalm 34:19.
“Great are the troubles of the upright: but the Lord takes him safely out of them all,”  Psalm 34:19.
“The righteous have many problems, but the LORD delivers them from every one,”   Psalm 34:19.
“The righteous person suffers many evils, but ADONAI rescues him out of them all,”   Psalm 34:19.
“No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn.  This is the heritage of the servants (now children) of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord,”   Isaiah 54:17.
“The bows of the warriors (evil ones) are broken, but those who stumbled are armed with strength,”   1 Samuel 2:4.
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble, Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.”   Psalm 46:1-3.
“He makes wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaks the bow, and cuts the spear in sunder; He burns the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God,”   Psalm 46:9-10.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment