Saturday, November 28, 2015

I Will Comfort You by Glynda Linkous


I am the God of All Comfort, My People. I will comfort you in tribulation, and in the trials you face. Yea, I will comfort you.

I desire also that you would comfort others. Comfort those around you, and those I send across your path, for this is right. It is by My Love that the world knows you are Mine. The world around you has no lasting comfort to offer, but I, the Prince of Peace, offer comfort not only now, but for all eternity.

All those who run to Me are safe, and may receive My Comfort. Share My Comfort in the Earth today. Share My Love, and Peace, and honor Me.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

Proverbs 18:10  The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

John 13:35  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment