Monday, November 23, 2015

Prophetic Word by KJ

sent by Harrietta

Thus Saith the Lord;         

    How happy I will be when we are finally together forever.  Some in your nation are beginning to wake up and realize they are losing their freedoms.  How sad that they are
already gone before they awaken.  (Proverbs 8:35)

    If you know Me then you have found life.  Do not worry about your life if it is in My hands.

    Your nation will soon be in very deep trouble so hold tightly to Me.  Many years ago I told My prophet that the trees would burn, the rivers overflow and the cities would fall.  These have already begun.  Look around you.  What do you see?  Many thousands of acres have burned.  There are hundreds of rivers that have overflowed.  Soon, very soon,  you will see cities falling.  Eventually there will be no big cities left on earth (Rev. 16:19)

    My love for My own never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment