Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A word of encouragement to the suffering Body of Christ by Pieter Kirstein


Family!
Know and understand these facts. We are now in the season prophesied in Malachi
Malachi 3
1  Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom you seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom you delight in: behold, he shall come, says the LORD of hosts.
2  But who may endure the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appears? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
3  And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
4  Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
5  And I will come near to you for judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the sojourner from his right, and fear not me, says the LORD of hosts.
6  For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore you sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Now in verse 2  the question is asked; But who may endure the day of His coming?
Understand this is not the second coming in the Day of the Lord that will only happen after the tribulation period. This is speaking of Him coming to inhabit His temple of living stones which is us. He us raising a holy people. We are many now suffering in the fires of purification because God is doing a corporate work within His true body and a whole nation of sold-out to God love-slaves shall SUDDENLY BE BROUGHT INTO HIS GLORY AND HIS FULLNESS. Stop complaining and start to thank God for cleaning you out to become a holy habitation by His Spirit.
He is fulfilling His hearts 💕 desire in us according to Ezekiel 36:23  And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in the midst of them; and the nations shall know that I am the LORD, says the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
When I complained about my sufferings in the furnace of God's purification fires Jesus answered me and said ;"I AM HOLY THEREFORE I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU IN THE FIRE 🔥 UNTIL YOU ARE CLEAN. THEN I CAN RECEIVE YOU INTO MY BEING AND UNTO MYSELF "
Isaiah 66:7-24 is being fulfilled right now within His remnant.
There is a harvest to be gathered and He is molding us into the likeness of His Son Jesus. As with the 3 Hebrew boys in the furnace, the glory of the image and reflection of our risen Savior shall be revealed in us, through a massive glory explosion.
7  Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8  Who has heard such a thing? who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9  Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? says the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? says your God.
10  Rejoice with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all you that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all you that mourn for her:
11  That you may nurse, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that you may drink deeply, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12  For thus says the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall you nurse, you shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
13  As one whom his mother comforts, so will I comfort you; and you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14  And when you see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like the grass: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
15  For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16  For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
17  They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens following one in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, says the LORD.
18  For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19  And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those of them that escape unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the coastlands afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20  And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon camels, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
21  And I will also take some of them for priests and for Levites, says the LORD.
22  For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, says the LORD, so shall your descendants and your name remain.
23  And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, says the LORD.
24  And they shall go forth, and look upon the corpses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorrence unto all flesh.
Remember the words of our brother James when he said ;
James 1:2  My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials;
3  Knowing this, that the trying of your faith works patience.
4  But let patience have her perfect work, that you may be perfect and entire, lacking in nothing.
Now notice that patience is a fruit of the Spirit that reveals and proclaims maturity. Thank God for bringing us unto maturity and godliness and I don't know bout you but I'm not coming out this furnace until I'm mature lacking NOTHING.
Not one of God's sons and daughters shall be a pre-mature birth. Believe me when I tell you beloved of God when the TRIBULATION JUDGMENTS FALL we will stand strong as a City on a hill. Jesus told me "I'M ESTABLISHING MY BRIDE AS A CITY OF REFUGE FOR THE NATIONS TO RUN TO "
Isaiah 60
Thank him for strengthening your foundations so that you will stand strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
According to the words of the Holy Spirit through the prophet Isaiah in chapter 66:5  Hear the word of the LORD, you that tremble at His word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for My name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but He shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
He is coming to appear in and unveil himself within those who have been judged and cast out of men's religious systems. His bride is a radical Jesus lover who cannot fit into the mold of religious organisations. She will walk this earth as Jesus walked according to 1 John 2:5  But whoever keeps his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: by this we know that we are in him.
6  He that says he abides in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
There is corporate gathering taking place within the undesired nation who have been judged as being too radical compared to the religious world of men's churches. There is a hidden nation now ready to be revealed.
They shall be hidden under the shadow of the Almighty during the time of shaking.
Zephaniah 2
1  Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;
2  Before the decree comes forth, before the day passes like the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD comes upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger comes upon you.

3  Seek you the LORD, all you meek of the earth, who have kept his commands; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be you shall be hidden in the day of the LORD'S anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment