Wednesday, November 18, 2015

There is great darkness upon the earth by Deborah Waldron Fry

 

Beloved.  There is great darkness upon the earth and upon the people.  For the devil knows his time is short.  He goes about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. He is an imposter and a liar.  He will use anyone and anything against you, My Child, so be sober and vigilant.
But know this, Beloved.  I AM the Lion of Judah, your Protector and your Advocate.  I will not allow these attacks to stand and his weapons formed against you shall not prosper.  You walk in MY shadow.  You are safe under the shadow of My Wings.  For your righteousness is of Me and not because of your good works.
I AM with you always, Dear One.  Cast all your cares upon Me.  I AM walking right beside you through the good days and the bad.
I AM Love and Love never fails.  My Love for you shall carry you through any circumstance.  Love one another as I have loved you.  For there are many who are on this journey with us.
I AM He who is faithful, and I will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.
“Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time Casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you.  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour,”   1 Peter 5:6-8.
“The Lord is my Protector; He is my strong fortress.  My God is my protection, and with Him I am safe,”   Psalm 18:2.
“Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you He will not fail you or forsake you,”   Deuteronomy 31:6.
“Who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time,”   1 Peter 1:5.
“But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one,”   2 Thessalonians 3:3.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment