Thursday, November 26, 2015

If You Live In America by Lonnie Mackley

 
 
On August 23rd of 1992 I was suddenly awoken at 5:30 in the morning with the power of the Holy Spirit surging through me so strongly that I sprang out of bed. Later that morning I heard the Lord speak audibly for the first time while I was in my living room praying. The voice came from behind me and it startled me, and He identified Him... Self as Jesus so I dropped to the floor and just listened.
 
The Lord said this verbatim; "There is going to be a great revival in North America, but first I have to build a new foundation in you in order for you to be ready for it". He then spoke to me about some other things pertaining to my personal life, all of which have come true to the letter without fail. The main impression that I got from what Jesus said was to take hope because America will see revival.
 
I had also had two dreams during that week which I believe were about America. One dream I was running through a stairwell of a large building in a panicked crowd and then something hit the side of the building and exploded (remember this was in 1992); The other dream an angel flew me over a battlefield which looked like somewhere in the northwest part of the U. S.; very frightening indeed.
 
The point here is that God knows the future of America and it can be a good future if the Church will repent first and pray for the repentance of our nation. You who are reading this are the first fruits of those who will be empowered by the Lord and sent out into the harvest to help people to repent and know Jesus. So if you live in America be encouraged; God has a plan to turn things around again!
 
2CH 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
 

JER 18:8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment