Monday, November 30, 2015

How and Why I must Build MY Church by Jim Hammerle


 I AM building My church so the gates of hell cannot prevail against it.  The strength of My church is in it’s purity.  Any impurity in a thing, is it’s weak point.  I do not reign as Lord over impurity.
Whatever is impure in your life, prevents Me from being Lord.  Impurity is anything that My Spirit has made known to you, that Father wants removed.  You are not responsible for anything My Spirit has not made known to you. “When known sin overtakes you it will cause all manner of immorality to occur.  But without light your sin is dead. [9] You are alive as long as My light has not shined on your impurity.  Because you are without the light on an impurity, My grace covers you: but when the light comes, the sin revives, and the impurity will begin to work death you, until you let Me purge it,” Romans 7:8-9.  The purging process is not pleasant and therefore most will quickly stop following Me.
The first part of My construction project is to purge out all impurities.  First I start with the whole church body, outwardly pruning and purging the people that bear no fruit, separating them from the fruit bearing people.  Non-fruit bearing people are usually stuck on their personal agendas, or making excuses and justifying their sin.
Then I inwardly begin to purge and prune those that are bearing fruit.  This is more difficult, especially when they discover that, “He that loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me: and he that loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me,” Matthew 10:37.
It’s a painful pruning when you find out that anyone who values their career over My plan, is not worthy of Me, Luke 14:18-19, and anyone who puts their marriage before Me, is not worthy of Me, Luke 14:20. “For I say unto you, That none of these that retreated from the purging shall taste of My supper,” Luke 14:24.
It’s because of these impurities, that these lukewarm believers will never have the power to prevail against the gates of hell.  “That’s why I speak to them in parables: because seeing, they see not; and hearing, they hear not, neither do they understand,”Matthew 13:13.  Any who have not surrendered to do the, “will of My Father, will not enter into the kingdom of heaven; only he that does the will of My Father which is in heaven,” Matthew 7:21.
Because the purging process is so painful, ultimately ending in death to self, while coming alive unto My Father, many will retreat, Romans 6:11-13.  Consequently they will not be able to enter into the fulness of His glory on earth or reach the throne room in heaven.
Much to the disappointment of most western church goers, I AM not an all inclusive God!  Most preachers in the west have twisted My sayings, to mean something I did not say.  Yes, I said whosoever will may come, but never on your terms.  Actually I said, “Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.” Mark 8:34.
As I build My church with only pure hearts, you will begin to see Me and increase in power by cooperating faster, Matthew 5:8.  As I knit hearts together according to My Fathers plan, they will create pockets of power, that evolve into an open heaven over certain areas on earth.  These pockets of power are the beginning of My Fathers kingdom coming to earth.  As My Father adds more and more with pure hearts His Glory and power will slowly but surly cover the earth.

To the degree you allow Me to purge you, it is to that degree you will experience My Father’s glory.

Some of you are saved, but you have never allowed My purging, making you a vessel to dishonor in My house.  “In a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. [21]If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work,”  2 Timothy 2:20-21.
If you live an un-purged life, the best you will produce is wood, hay and stubble.  Yes, you may be saved from hell, but your eternity will be spent just inside the gate, because your reward was burned up.
“If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; but only because the fire cannot burn his blood bought soul,” 1 Corinthians 3:15.
Please trust Me when I say, ” the sufferings of the purging time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in you,”  Romans 8:18.

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment