Saturday, January 9, 2016

American Gross Darkness by Jim Hammerle



When all hope of economic expansion is gone the world is dim.  When the world economy collapses the world is dark.  But the people enter a gross dark state and become slaves to cruel dictators.
The vast majority of the population are happy to work for food, to survive.  Fashionable clothes are 3rd generation hand-me-downs . A 20 year old car is a luxury and bicycles are a true blessing.  Heat, gas, lights and clean water, are considered gold.  Fear causes millions of once good people to become criminals overnight, making trust, even among family members impossible!
Because America has turned her back on Me, “darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people,”  Isaiah 60:2.
HOWEVER, Kingdom people have a different scenario.  Because they took time to get to know My voice and put Me and My kingdom first above everything, “I will arise upon them, and My glory shall be seen upon them.  And the Gentiles shall come to their light, and kings to the brightness of their rising,” Isaiah 60:2-3.
I remind all My Kingdom citizens, during this great fall, do not fear, always keep your focus above, Colossians 3:1-2.  As the world dims, do not engage in their fear and lamenting, but demonstrate the Kingdom with light.
My light is My love, joy and peace in your soul.  This is fueled by the oil of My Spirit that must be kept full at all times.
Do not get caught in a crisis without enough oil! Fill up every single day.  Love Me first, read My word, speak in tongues, sing praises, and keep your focus above and and your oil will not run out, Matthew 25:1-13.

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment