Friday, January 8, 2016

Jo Ellen Stevens~HE IS WHISPERING YOUR NEW NAME TO HEAVEN AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE HIDDEN MANNA TO GIVE TO THE EARTH


The Lord moved on my heart as I was about to go to bed. I saw some who had been through a great process in His kingdom for many years now. He said that you had endured much for the kingdom’s sake and yet you have not seen the fullness that God has spoken to you about in the past! I saw Him whispering to you the NEW NAME that you are called in heaven. I have spoken of this NEW NAME just recently but this was different.
~YOU ARE HIS PRIDE AND JOY~
I saw Jesus speaking this “New Name” to the Angels and that great cloud of witnesses in heaven. He has called you this all along and many in heaven have been waiting….. yes,waiting for you to overcome what the enemy tried to keep from you in the form of your destiny and calling, but I saw Him say this “New Name” in Heaven! Then, it was as if they were rejoicing at the fact that you had come into the fullness of what God had intended for you, and He was saying with much pride and joy “That, is my daughter, “Great Faith” or My son, “Mighty Warrior” He had a New Name for every overcomer.
~HEAVEN KNOWS YOUR NAME~
Then,what brought me to tears was that He was saying that there were many who did not feel that they had a Name and I heard Him whisper to many. I know your Name and even though they did not see who you are in earth, you have been faithful to intercede when no one was watching Then He said “I am about to whisper to you that New Name that is now echoing in the heavenlies.
~HIDDEN MANNA~
“I want you to know that, I KNOW YOUR NAME AND THE ANGELS KNOW YOUR NAME AND ALL OF THE POWERS OF DARKNESS KNOW YOUR NAME! THE ANOINTING THAT I WILL NOW GIVE YOU WILL BE COMPARABLE TO THAT WHICH YOU HAVE SACRIFICED BEHIND THE SCENES WHEN NO ONE WAS LOOKING AND THE EARTH WILL SOON KNOW MY NAME BECAUSE OF WHO I HAVE MADE YOU TO BE THROUGH THE POWER OF MY SPIRIT!” And I will give to you HIDDEN MANNA that will be brought forth into the earth realm and you will eat this manna and many will prosper because of the manna that I will give to you to bring forth many cures and witty inventions that will cause earth to rejoice! But I now know that you will give me the glory for all that I give to you, so shall you receive the Hidden Manna that I have kept for My people for this end time upon the earth!”
~I HEARD HIM SAYING~
“TELL THEM THAT THEY WILL SOON HEAR ME WHISPER THEIR NEW NAME…ASK ME, AND I WILL REVEAL IT TO YOU,YOU WILL KNOW IT IN YOUR HEART….”
Isaiah 62:2-4(CJB) “The nations will see your vindication
and all kings your glory.
Then you will be called by a new name
which Adonai himself will pronounce.
You will be a glorious crown in the hand of Adonai,
a royal diadem held by your God.
You will no longer be spoken of as ‘Azuvah [Abandoned]
or your land be spoken of as ‘Sh’mamah [Desolate];
rather, you will be called Heftzi-Vah [My-Delight-Is-In-Her]
and your land Be‘ulah [Married].
For Adonai delights in you,
and your land will be married —”
Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens 
http://jostevens-tcic.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment