Monday, January 11, 2016

See, I AM doing a new thing by Deborah Waldron Fry



Get ready, Beloved.  I AM the God of the Breakthrough.
Your King has passed through before you and I AM at your head.  You are breaking through the enemy’s roadblocks that have held you back.
I have gone up before you to break open the way.  I AM the Breaker, your Messiah and Creator.
I AM the One who makes a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.  I make a way where there seems to be no way, Dear One. Fear not.  The way that did not exist before shall suddenly exist.
I AM He who formed the worlds with My Word and hung the earth on nothing.  I can do for you what no man can do.
I AM Creator.  I CREATE a way before you.  Although it has never existed before, yet you shall see it with your own eyes.  So do not be anxious, Little One.  Be strong and let your heart take courage.
See, I AM doing a new thing.  Now it springs forth; do you not perceive it?  I AM your Lord and Your Rock.  By Me you shall run through the troop and leap over the walls.
I have girded you with strength and your way has been made perfect.  I have made your feet like hinds’ feet, and set you upon high places.  Upon this Rock you stand and the gates of hell shall NOT prevail against you!
CREATOR: One that creates by bringing something new or original into being.
“For by Him (Jesus) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him,”  Colossians 1:16.
“The One who breaks open the way will go up before them; They will break through the gate and go out.  Their King will pass through before them, the LORD at their head,”   Micah 2:13.
“Thus says the LORD, who makes a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters; See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland,”   Isaiah 43:17,19.
“For by Thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, His WAY is perfect; the Word of the Lord is proved; He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.  For who is God, except the Lord?  Or who is a Rock, except our God?  It is God that girds me with strength, and makes my way perfect.  He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, and sets me upon my high places,”   Psalm 18:29-33.
“Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?”  Jesus said to him, “I am the WAY, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.  If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him,”   John 14:5-7.
“He alone is my Rock and my Salvation: He is my defense; I shall not be moved,”   Psalm 62:6.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment