Friday, July 31, 2015

Kim Clement - July 18th, 2015 - From The Den



A promise has come to me very clearly that over the Middle East and specifically over Iraq and those regions, something has opened up. Now, somebody says, "Well, what does that something mean?" It means there are people, not praying in America necessarily, but in Iran, in Iraq, in those regions, God has heard the prayers of the Christians on that territory where there is blood being shed. As a result of it, and this came to me, just came to me two days ago, three days ago, that there will be provision for the world because of what's opened up over the Middle East. Now that sounds crazy, I know, because there's so much wickedness going on with the leaders there. That doesn't matter. So God spoke about the fact that there would be blessings that would come as a result of their prayers being answered. As a result of it, there will be a surrender. There will also be a financial issue concerning the dinar that I clearly heard because of this opening up as well.
So the angel of God appears to Gideon and Gideon hears the promise where God says, "I'm going to free you from the stronghold of the Midianites after seven years." After seven years of America being under the cloud of judgment and depression and America being for seven years in a state where it has had no freedom and no liberty, that is coming to an end. That is the promise that God has just given.
The Spirit of God is speaking now over the region of Iraq, over the region of Iran, over the regions of the Middle East and southern Asia. The earth has shaken and shall shake again. But God said I am speaking that I may release resources, and there will be a grave surrender that will take place in the months to come. I want to free you, every one of you, My people, to be able to stretch out their hand to the lonely, to the hungry, to the poor, and feed them and clothe them. This is My desire, says the Lord. Therefore, there shall be a break in the financial system in the Middle East, the dinar. And then he shall say, "Why? Why now?" And God said, when things seem at their worst, I shall bring it forth and I shall free them up. There shall be a prosperity in a place where you least expect it. The prayers of My people in Iran and the prayers of My Christian people that have come forth from Iraq and from Palestine - yes Palestine - and even those regions, I will hear their prayers and I will do something marvelous and will affect this nation, says the Lord. You put your hand in the hand of Iran? I say to you, I will remove the hand of America out of the hand of Iran, says the Lord, and I will free up My people for the promise is yes and amen. Yes and amen! Yes and amen! Yes and amen!
Something has opened up, and please hear me when I say this. Many people don't see it or even receive it because they say, "Oh, I've heard that before." You'd better listen very carefully because when God declares because of the youth and the prophetic sound in the youth, and there is, believe it or not. The heavens are opening up - not the old system of Eli the high priest, but a new system that will be set up as the result of God releasing a Samuel to the earth. Your children are important to God. You are important to Him. He's looking to your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment