Saturday, July 18, 2015

Release from Bondage by Glynda Linkous


My people I am working in your lives to release you from bondage. Bondage is never from Me, for where My Spirit is, there is liberty always.

Some of you will see a change in you circumstances that at first appears negative  (in my spirit, I saw spouses or others leaving, jobs ending, etc.), but it is actually an open door for you to be free because I have a better plan for you.

My people must be in position for what is coming, for in this way, I can protect you. I cannot protect those out of  My will. Watch for My signs, listen for My leading you in your spirit. I am the Good Shepherd, and I always guide My sheep

2 Cor. 3:17  Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Proverbs 14:12  There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.


John 10:27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment