Friday, July 24, 2015

Prophesy Life to Dry Bones by Elaine Tavolacci



The Prophet Ezekiel had an incredible encounter with the Lord as He brought him into the valley of dry bones. The Lord asked him, could these bones live? Ezekiel replied; "Sovereign Lord, You alone know." The Lord then told him to prophesy to those dry bones and say to them, 'Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

Many of you feel as if you are in the valley of dry bones. Things in your life may appear to be dried up or dead. Some of you are battling in your spiritual life and some in your natural life. It may be your ministry, your marriage, your family or your personal relationships, but you are wondering how things will ever recover. The Lord wants to revive those dead things and restore life back into you. He wants to breathe His breath of life and revival into you, and resuscitate those dry and dead areas.

The Lord says I am restoring the dry bones back to life. Allow Me to revive those things that are lifeless. I Am the resurrection and the Life and I will awaken those dreams that I have placed in your heart and resurrect those promises that I have made to you. I am loosing you from the death sentence that has attached itself to you, and bring you into a life of victory. Don't allow your present situations to take you into spiritual atrophy. I will refresh those areas that are parched and dry, resuscitate those areas that are lifeless, and resurrect that which is dead. Flesh will come upon you, sinews and My breath of life will fill you once again says the Lord.

Then I read Ezekiel 37:7-10. As Ezekiel began to prophesy as the Lord requested; there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. Indeed, as he looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them. Then the Lord told Ezekiel, Now "Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live. So as Ezekiel prophesied as the Lord commanded him to do, breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

The Lord says; Be assured that all My promises are true. I am also raising up a great army from among the dead bones and I will use your lives, your voices and your breath for this to come to pass. I am restoring those gifts that have been dormant inside of you, and breathing My breath of life into you. As you breathe into the lives of others, they will experience resurrection power. Lives will awaken and dry bones shall come to life once again. Trust in Me as I begin to strengthen those things that are lethargic, and quicken to life to those things which have deceased.

Be encouraged and know that life will come to those hopeless situations. Don't be disheartened but trust Me to breathe My pneuma into precious lives of others once again. You have been created with a purpose, therefore do not consider your situations that are lifeless in the natural. I will deliver those out of the mirey clay of dismay and set them free from all discontentment. I am the God of restoration and resurrection and nothing is impossible with Me. Others will also be loosed from the garments of death and will come to life through your words, your breath and through the touch of your hands. For the time of resurrection has come says The Lord.

Ezekiel 37:1-10
The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, "O Lord God, You know." Again He said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! Thus says the Lord God to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord."

So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them. Also He said to me, "Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live." So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, "O Lord God, You know." Again He said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! Thus says the Lord God to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.

No comments:

Post a Comment