Sunday, July 26, 2015

Dream given to: Cyndee Pillow


iclight77@live.com
 July 24, 2015
 
I had a dream that woke me up. So profound and praising God. In it, I see through the symbolism, God awakening the church to the Importance of the Holy Spirit once again. There is a shifting of authority back to it's rightful owner. THE LORD by HIS SPIRIT will run the truth church universally. Here is the dream and some of what I got in interpretation. Anyone else see something, they can add if they desire to tell the whole of What God is saying.
 
The dream was in 3 parts.

1rst part: The scene was at nighttime. The first was a couple that were separated who had big differences. The wife chose to reconcile with the wayward husband. He was so thankful she forgave him, and came home happily to her side. He was a wild sort, but she knew her place was to forgive and accept him back again. He was black and she was a white. This scene ended in an EMBRACE and reconciliation of the two.
 
2nd part: This is focused on a different married couple. This scene took place on a bright sunny day, where the husband was sitting on a park bench. This couple were together, but often had differences. The wife desired to resolve the recent difference by talking it out, but... The man said he was tired of always having to work out things and got up from the park bench he was sitting on, and said he was finished with trying and it was time to move on. He drove off in a shiny new fast car headed a new direction, not once looking back. She was left standing alone, devastated and crying terribly.
 
3rd part: Interestingly, a Cowboy Church preacher I know in reality, and his wife were in this dream. *note- this minister also is a counselor in real life, often counseling married couples having trouble. In the dream the minister was speaking (didn't really know what was said), and his wife was in the front row with a pretty quilt laying over her lap in burgundy red. I knew she was going to get up and explain something about that beautiful quilt she had, but... The woman whose husband had chose to leave, kindly interrupted, and she asked to speak, saying it wouldn't take long. Permission was granted. She was holding a tattered old afghan that was yellow and robin egg blue. Her hair was covering most of her tear streaked face as if totally humbled and broken.
 
She said, "I know you usually all see me in makeup looking good, but this is me now. See this afghan? I've had it a long time. It got so old and out of date, I didn't need it anymore and thought it to be useless. After all, it didn't match my house any longer, and was out of date in appearance, so I put it away in a drawer considering it of no use to me. Well, today I pulled it out of that drawer. This afghan was not made to be beautiful always or match my taste, but was made to function as a covering to keep me warm and comfort me. It's value as an afghan to cover me and keep me warm has not changed, even though it's appearance and colors are not perfect anymore to you, or in style, and may not appeal to our usual personal taste. It still doesn't change the fact, it still can function for what it was meant to be, and that right perfectly, to comfort and bring warmth in times of need." Then she continued, "Just like me. I may not appear like I use to appear. I may look all worn out, and of no use, but I still inside have not changed. My purpose is still sure. Only my appearance my not be attractive to someone, but inside, I know, I'm like this afghan. I'm hear to bring comfort to those around me, even if they may shun me or walk away. " End of dream.
 
TWO things are going to happen according to the dream, I believe:
 
1. The black and white couple, embracing in the darkness, symbolizes the black and white believers coming together to reconcile difference in the church even in these dark times between black and white groups. (prophetic and coming soon)
 
2. The other couple, in the dream in the sunny park where he drove off in his shining vehicle, are also the church, but one (the unfaithful husbandman), chooses the 3 g's. Gals, glory, gold. He was a wolf in sheep clothing and never truly committed in the first place. The broken woman left weeping, is the broken and humbled church, that has let go of all that the unfaithful husband represented, She NEEDS the comforter (holy Spirit) to make it. It represents the church being forsaken by the wicked husband (the world in whom she has trusted), and truly choosing the LORD!
3. The church setting, with the minister I know in it is confirmation. I told him the dream. It amazed me to find out, HE Just started teaching on HOLY SPIRITs importance, and bringing Him back to the church!!!! Confirmation!!
 
The woman holding the afghan that she pulled out of the drawer in her time of loss of her worldly husband, realized the comforter was what she needed, even though so many in the church today have put the Holy Spirit away, SHE realizes the afghans comforting value that will help her! The Holy Spirit might look like old news to some and out of style, ancient, and of no use, but she knows it is important to her now, and it is still the comforter and she embraces Him with HONOR (represented by her introducing Him within the church)!!
 
YELLOW and BLUE afghan colors:
 
YELLOW MEANS-HOLY SPIRIT in scripture. "The holy spirit teaches comparing spiritual with spiritual" (1 Cor. 2:13).1 Cor 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
 
BLUE-the celestial love of truth of GOD. That "blue" has this signification, is because it belongs to the color of the sky, and because by this color is signified truth from a celestial origin, love to the Lord. Because it was robin egg blue, means it also had the color WHITE in it. White means purity, holiness, and a life made clean and spotless.
 

The minister's wife was holding a burgundy quilt, I think represents the blood covering over the woman
(church). Maybe someone will get something else on that. I don't know.

sent by Dee Hoetmer

No comments:

Post a Comment