Sunday, July 19, 2015

My Great Name by Glynda Linkous


The time has come.The time has come for unbelievers to see My mighty power throughout the earth.

My people, I desire to do great miracles, signs and wonders among you in the earth. Will you be My vessels of honor to perform these feats through? I will now raise up ministries of deliverance, miracles, signs, and wonders to show the world the power in My Great Name.

I shall prepare My willing ones for what is required to walk in these paths. For some of you, this means great change. When you work for Me, your life is not your own, and I direct your paths. These paths can be lonely paths, far away from all you know and love.

Are you willing to walk these paths for Me? Or do you choose your worldly comforts and relationships over My calling?

Choose carefully, My children.

Mark 16:16-18
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Jeremiah 16:2-4
2 Thou shalt not take thee a wife, neither shalt thou have sons or daughters in this place.
3 For thus saith the Lord concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land;
4 They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.


Galatians 2:20  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me

No comments:

Post a Comment