Friday, July 31, 2015

WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED by Elaine Tavolacci



The Holy Spirit showed me an unusual metaphor today. I heard someone talking about an old movie titled "The silence of the lambs" and I thought to myself, that is exactly what the enemy is trying to do to the Christians. He is trying to silence our voices. Then I saw a large assembly of sheep in a pen. Some were trying to escape as they were looking for greener pastures, some were about to be groomed and sheared, some were about to be cloned, some were about to be sacrificed but there were those who were content. I saw that the enemies' plans were to lead the sheep to the slaughter to stop them from fulfilling the plan of God on their lives. He is trying to silence the voice of God from speaking through us. This is what the Holy Spirit said. Although it may appear in the natural that the enemy has come to steal, kill and destroy, you shall not be defeated. Those who know their God will be strong and do exploits. "You will not be silenced".

The Lord says; I am raising up those who will not be silenced from speaking what they believe. I am raising up many to be My voice in this season. Every generation of believers will come together and raise their voices in one accord. True believers will speak My word courageously. I am calling those in the marketplace to be My messengers without wavering in faith. I am calling those of you in the fivefold ministry to speak forth My word with boldness and without compromise. As you deliver My word, it will bring transformation to those who hear it. As you release the words that I give you to speak, they will become rhema and release life. There will be a clear distinction between the sheep and the goats. As you speak My word, demonstration will follow with miracles, signs and wonders.

Then I understood that the large barbed wire fence around the sheep was a hedge of protection to keep the predators out. The Shepherd then poured oil over the sheep to anoint their heads and keep the flies away. His rod and staff is not used to brutalize them, but to gently lead, guide and direct them. Jesus is our good Shephard, and has already laid down His life for the sheep.

I am calling every believer to share the good news that I have in this season. I will use your voice to change atmospheres and transform lives. My words when spoken through you will bring edification, exaltation and encouragement. Never retreat when confronting the voices of darkness, because they cannot overtake the light that is on the inside of you. My words in your mouth will bring conviction as well as deliverance. Don't allow those with religious doctrines to intimidate you, but speak the truth in love. Release My words of justice to an unjust world. Release words of righteousness to an unrighteous world. Release words of comfort and tell them that there is a comforter, who is The Holy Spirit and is willing to set them free. Release My prophetic words into the churches and release the voice of truth to the unbelievers says the Lord.

Psalm 23

Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."

John 10:7-10 Therefore Jesus said again, "Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.,They will come in and go out, and find pasture.The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

John 10:11-13 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep."

No comments:

Post a Comment