Monday, July 27, 2015

I WANT MORE OF YOU by Linda Patterson



Often the Lord speaks to us when we are deep in worship. At a recent Shekinah Power Encounter, we were worshiping to the song, Set A Fire by Jesus Culture. When we started to sing; I want more of You, Lord. I want more of You, Lord.
I heard the Lord speak to My heart.

I want more of you, I want more of you My sons and daughters. I care for you, I care about the things that concern you. Come to Me in that Secret Place. I am calling you. I want more of you. I want your whole heart. I want you to know that I am working in ways that you cannot even imagine. I've heard your prayers, I've heard your cries. I've seen your tears and I am moving.

Remember, My delay doesn't mean it is a denial, but I am orchestrating things, and I am putting things in order for your highest good. So I tell you that I want all of you. Would you come to Me and give Me your whole heart? I am crying out for a HOLY, RIGHTEOUS people who would yearn for Me, long for Me, and desire to know Me passionately and love Me with all of their heart.

Deuteronomy 6:5
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Shekinah Restoration Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment