Wednesday, July 22, 2015

PRESS THROUGH FOR BREAKTHROUGH by Yolanda Ballard



When the heavens are as brass, what are you to do, but to seek the face of the Lord even stronger. Never give up when it feels like you are getting no where and even feel like you are losing ground, because that is a lie from the enemy to discourage you even more. For you truly are in a period of transition, and you must press through to get to the other side. The Lord says that He would reward those who diligently seek His face no matter how they feel.

For these are hard times for My people, and many are falling away. My seed within them has been allowed to be devoured by the enemy by the cares of life and even by the blessings that I bring forth. Don't forget Me when I bless you! Don't let your guard down even in the good times, because that is when the enemy is right at the door waiting to get in with his schemes and deceptions.

You might feel like you don't need the Lord because everything is going so well. That is the greatest deception, because complacency and apathy have already entered in. Cry out for a heart of desperation for the Lord once again. Cry out for a hunger and thirst for His words to flow through to you, and for His presence, and a heart of worship. Don't give up by looking around you at how the church is these days, but continue to seek My kingdom and righteousness and press in.

Yes, press in and birth My will in your life for truly you are in a period of transition, and with every push forward you might feel you are losing ground, but cry out. Yes, travail within and reach out for My life, My joy to be your strength, My peace and patience to be your stamina, and My great grace and glory to get you through.

Many are called but few are chosen to go on to the deeper things of My kingdom. Yes, what does My kingdom say when the heavens are like brass, but to press in! Never give up, because you are at the edge of a mighty breakthrough. Yes, at the edge of a mighty waterfall with a river flowing strong enough to wash away and repel all the enemy's tactics in your life.

Remember My promises to you that you are to prosper and to be in health as your soul prospers. And that is the greatest blessing is that you prosper in having My presence within you, and that you are having My love flowing through you, and My gifts are constantly being stirred up and activated and being excelled in.

Yes, this is the day to listen closely, for My words echo through every corridor of My kingdom. Listen closely for what My kingdom is saying to you this hour. You are a unique and peculiar individual, because I made you that way, and only through you can I accomplish My will in the way I have intended. Don't allow the enemy to hinder My glory flowing through you to touch the multitudes with signs and wonders following My words spoken through you.

Yes, in the marketplace, and in your neighborhood, with your family and friends. These are all building blocks as you speak faithfully and do what I show you to do. If you are faithful in the little things, I will give you greater authority. You show Me I can trust you with My light and glory being poured out by your obedience.

All things are passed away. Behold all things have become new for this is a new day for you. Walk in My grace and My love, believing My promises are yes and Amen, and that breakthrough is right at the door for you. Be blessed, and carry My sword and My shield, covered with the armor of My love, holding My name before you as a mighty banner to blind the enemy.

I cover you with My peace, and say "be encouraged!" for this is truly the day that I have made for you!



    Yolanda Ballard
AT THE FATHER'S FEET

No comments:

Post a Comment