Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Cannot Bless You by Glynda Linkous


Struggle not so against My leading, children, for you do not know all of what is coming to where you are as I do.

My desire is always for your good, it is always to bless you, but I cannot bless you if you will not obey Me. I cannot bless you if you stubbornly cling to your sin. I cannot bless you when you depart from Me in idolizing worldly relationships I do not desire for you.

I cannot bless you if you refuse to pick up your cross, and deny yourself to follow Me.

You are asking Me to bless the worldliness in you and that I cannot do.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

James 4:4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.


Matthew 16:24  Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment