Thursday, July 23, 2015

THE VISION OF THE "MILLION PIECE" JIG-SAW PUZZLE by Glenn H Jackson



VISION:
        I entered a room and saw [literally] a million piece jig-saw puzzle lying in pieces on the floor. I immediately perceived the complete and utter hopelessness of the task of putting it together other than "entirely" by supernatural means.

The Father spoke to me and said:
        The "million pieces" of the puzzle represent the million facets of My Will that I am carrying out "behind the scenes" in any given moment on the behalf of My children [and all those in their "sphere of existence"]with a view to the perfect fulfillment of their destiny, in Christ.

         The fact that they were strewn about the room represents the fact that it is humanly impossible for one to piece together the "puzzle" [the glorious mystery of their life and calling] properly in their own strength and understanding. For even if one could put the pieces together it is certain that they could not do it in the "divine order" [piece by piece in the perfect order and unfolding known only to My heart] that is necessary to both bring about and fulfil My highest Will and purpose in their lives - and the lives that they will touch [and the lives that will touch them]between now and the end of the age. ALL things in My Kingdom must [and will] be carried out in the power of My Spirit [Who is the Spirit of wisdom and revelation; the Spirit of Grace etc].

"strewn"- to let fall in separate pieces over a surface; scattered;

        ...."Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. [Live in Me, and I will live in you.] Just as no branch can bear fruit of itself without abiding in [being vitally united to] the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in Me. I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much [abundant] fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing"....  John 15:4-5 The Amplified Translation

        ...."we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal [brief and fleeting], but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting".... 2 Corinthians 4:18 The Amplified Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment