Wednesday, July 22, 2015

IT IS ONLY GOD'S GRACE THAT IS SUFFICIENT by Glenn H Jackson

   

Words of Prophecy

*       The greatest inherent tendency of the flesh [old nature] is to depart from Grace!

*       My Spirit shall rest upon you powerfully My child, for you are anointed to do all that I have created you for. Go forth in perfect obedience - "knowing" that I have prepared your way [Ephesians 2:10]. Do not be moved by ANY circumstances that presently surround you - for My power [Grace] is more than enough [sufficient] to cause you to gloriously overcome in ALL things.

*       My Grace is accessed by faith, and faith works by love - and love NEVER fails. Therefore, the only thing that is required of My children is to acknowledge Me in ALL of their ways. For, as they do, My superabundant Grace will flow continually flow [abound] towards them - empowering them perfectly to fulfil My highest purposes in any given moment.
Vision:  I saw a bowl being tipped in the heavenlies. It was the Grace of God being poured out continually [and without measure] upon those who sought it.

*       My Grace is sufficient both to see My people into the fullness of their precious destiny, in Christ, and to sustain them in it - and ONLY My Grace.
        ...."By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God".... [Romans 5:2 KJV]

        ...."For he who sows to his own flesh [lower nature, sensuality] will from the flesh reap decay and ruin and destruction, but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint".... Galatians 6:8-9 The Amplified Translation

        ...."Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart".... Hebrews 12:1-3 NASB
"weary"- physically or mentally exhausted by hard word, exertion, strain etc.; fatigued; tired; impatient or dissatisfied with something;

        If one allows themselves to grow "weary" of doing [and speaking] good [continuing on in righteous motivation and faith - even in the face of great trial and tribulation] then it is certain that they will fall [unconsciously] into a flow of "self-righteousness" [unrighteous motivation and spiritual pride] - both in their own life and in their attitude towards others [through a desire for "self-preservation" and the release of  the {soulish} "pressures" that surround them].

         It is ONLY God's Grace [divine empowerment - Love] that is sufficient to see His children through to the place of overcoming and absolute victory. It is ONLY His Grace that can empower the faithful heart to continue loving in the face of great reproach. It is ONLY His Grace that can empower one to "hold fast the vision" in the face of great resistance - and "seemingly" impossible circumstances. Indeed, it is ONLY the continual accessing of His Grace [by faith] [Romans 5:1-2 KJV]that will cause His children to experience His All-Sufficiency in ALL things - that they might have an "abiding" superabundance of peace, wisdom and joy [strength] for the carrying out [fulfilment]of every good [righteous] work [task] that He has called them to in this most glorious hour.

        ...."But He said to me, 'My grace [My favor and loving-kindness and mercy] is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect [fulfilled and completed] and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness'. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ [the Messiah] may rest [yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell] upon me! So for the sake of Christ, I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [in human strength], then am I [truly] strong [able, powerful in divine strength]".... 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 The Amplified Translation

        ...."I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given you in Christ Jesus, that in everything you were enriched in Him, in all speech and all knowledge".... 1 Corinthians 1:4-5 NASB       

No comments:

Post a Comment