Wednesday, July 29, 2015

AUGUST GLORY -- THE FIRST WAVE by Jo Ellen Stevens

I heard the Lord say, “In about two weeks starting in August, there will be a great wave of the Glory of God, but this will only be the beginning of wave after wave that My people will see. This Glory will do two things.... it will saturate My people with a thick anointing to intercede for that which has been consuming them as they have felt the heavy weight of the enemy who is trying to oppress, so I will give them the oil of gladness and joy for their strength to birth the great harvest into the Earth!"
I WILL USHER IN THE FIRST WAVE
"It will also usher in the first wave of the mighty signs and wonders in the Earth that will be the greater works that I spoke about saying, 'And greater works shall you do because I go to My Father!' Prepare your hearts and minds for the "Greater Glory Wave!" You will see waves in the natural to show you that all of these things will come to pass.
"Many have been in deep travail and you will begin to see what all of the heaviness has been about and why satan did not want you to intercede!
"YOU WILL BEGIN TO SEE THAT WHICH YOU HAVE WAITED UPON ME FOR!"
Jo Ellen Stevens
TCIC Ministries
Email: dstevens7@frontier.com 
Website: dstevens7.wix.com/tcic
sent by Sharon Luzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment