Tuesday, July 21, 2015

THE VISION OF THE "CHISEL" by Glenn H Jackson



VISION:

"chisel" - a wedgelike tool with a cutting edge at the end of the blade, often made of steel, used for cutting or shaping wood, stone,etc.

"root"- the source or origin of a thing; the fundamental or essential part [in this case the foundation of a demonic stronghold];

        I saw what looked like a person with a very small chisel-like object attempting to chip away at a very, very large tree - with a view to removing it. I immediately perceived that the tool they were presently using was almost useless as it would never get to the roots and, thus, bring about a "complete" removal.

The Father spoke to me and said:
        Many, in their attempt, to intercede against the schemes of the Enemy [both in their own lives and in the lives of those in their sphere of existence] go into battle with a lack of "revelation" concerning the "root" of the stronghold they are facing. And, thus, while it may appear for a time that they are being effective against the Enemy, in reality, they have been taken in by a "smokescreen" he has created in an effort to keep them away from doing serious damage to him.

         Because of these things, many have carried out a warfare that is based on quantity rather than quality - a "quantity" that has led to much activity but very few results. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance for each and every one of My children to continually place themselves [come to abide] in the proper spiritual positioning that they are called to. For it is in this place alone [the place of Ascension - the fullness of authority] [Ephesians 2:6]that one will continually be aware of Satan's schemes and, also, gain the necessary Wisdom to "lay the axe to the root" of any stronghold that they run across in their sphere of existence - as they navigate on the narrow path of perfect obedience.

         As My children continually acknowledge Me in ALL of their ways then it is certain that when they need to "discern" [gain a revelation of]anything then we shall [in our times of intimate fellowship together] [John 14:21,23] lay the "blueprint" containing the Evil One's network of schemes before us and, in doing so, chart the best possible course for the greatest devastation of his strongholds - on a continual basis. It is the desire of My heart for My warriors to go forth in the "fullness" of My Power - NEVER settling for anything less than the full and total obliteration of Satan's schemes [strongholds], continually pursuing the Enemy until he is consumed!

        ...."But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ [by grace you have been saved], and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus".... Ephesians 2:4-6 NASB

        ...."For You are my lamp, O LORD; And the LORD illumines my darkness. For by You I can run upon a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tested; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him. For who is God, besides the LORD? And who is a rock, besides our God? "God is my strong fortress; And He sets the blameless in His way. He makes my feet like hinds' feet, and sets me on my high places. He trains my hands for battle, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your help makes me great. You enlarge my steps under me, and my feet have not slipped. I pursued my enemies and destroyed them, and I did not turn back until they were consumed. And I have devoured them and shattered them, so that they did not rise; And they fell under my feet. For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me. You have also made my enemies turn their backs to me, and I destroyed those who hated me".... 2 Samuel 22:29-41 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment