Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Kim Clement - July 25th, 2015 - From The Den



The Spirit of the Lord says, I hear what you are saying. I hear you are saying you will take it back. But do you realize that I'm taking it back, says the Lord? It's not just you, but it is I that is taking it back, says the Lord. For yes, I've watched as the soil and the elements of this nation and the world have rebelled and said, "We wish to erupt; we wish to shake." And I have stopped them for there has been one that I have stopped the latter part of last year, says the Lord, that would have destroyed buildings all up the Pacific Northwest, all up the Pacific Northwest. But I stopped it. I said, "No, you will not." For there shall arise leaders that shall speak the truth in this nation and I will give them one more chance, says the Lord. And because of that, I have extended My period of grace and I will remove from this office those who have corrupted the truth and lied and spoken to their enemies at the gate as if they were their friends. This has insulted me, says the Lord. Therefore, I will give you peace, I will give you righteousness and there shall arise men and women that shall pray in the White House and they shall bring the latter rain into this nation and onto the earth, says the Lord. All I want you to do is shout and these walls will come down, says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment