Wednesday, July 29, 2015

GIRD YOURSELF WITH TRUTH AND SEE THE LYING SPIRIT FLEE! by Lana Vawser


www.lanavawser.com
I saw a lying spirit coming against many in the body of Christ. This lying spirit was not only bringing incredible attacks of the mind, irrational thoughts but it was also bringing with it false accusations. I saw this spirit causing whirlwinds around and upon the people of God to stir up fear, foreboding, despair, confusion and disorientation. Many have been hit by this spirit out of nowhere, suddenly come upon them. This spirit is attacking many with lies upon lies and false accusations because you are stepping into the manifested truth of His promises before you.
I felt the Lord saying "Gird yourself with My truth. I am Your shield and protector. Keep pressing in, hiding in Me, and we will move forward together. You are moving into some moments of TRUTH BREAKTHROUGH! Where you shall see the power of My Word SUDDENLY shatter strongholds, SUDDENLY bring healing, SUDDENLY bring freedom and SUDDENLY bring increase and restoration. In the midst of this battle, your faith is being tested, but you are being strengthened as you press into Me. You are learning how to WAR and how to war FROM the place of VICTORY. The lying spirit is telling you OPPOSITE to what I am doing. Where the enemy is attempting to sow seeds of lies, is the platform for your TRUTH BREAKTHROUGH!!!! Get the "soil" of your heart ready for a seed of My truth that will change EVERYTHING. Keep truth before you, for your pathway of vindication, breakthrough, healing, provision, recompense, redemption and freedom is before you as you are carried into it by the POWER of My Word. Your "YES" and "AMEN" is aligning you with My heart and My Word to bring about some of the greatest demonstrations of the power of My Word before you."
Stare that lying spirit in the face and declare His truth. Do not give this spirit your "YES". Gird yourself with His truth and KNOW that you are TRAMPLING on the HEAD of this lying spirit, this serpent of death, to step HIGHER and FURTHER into LIFE in Him, step deeper into whirlwinds of heavenly suddenly’s and new realms of TRUTH BREAKTHROUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment