Friday, July 17, 2015

The Father is crying out, “Who will Release My Spirit”? by Linda Patterson



I experienced a cry from the heart of my Father.

Who will release My Spirit? He has been contained in man made boxes, pushed down and stifled. Allow Me to move in fire and in power. It is the power of My resurrection that will set the captives free, and My fiery passion will melt the frozen hearts.

My desire is to have a heart totally submitted to Me. My agenda for this day is signs, miracles and wonders. Who will be a sign and a wonder for Me?

My fire and power cannot be found in man made tradition and religion. Fresh fire brings life, creativity and strength. Who will be a fire starter for Me? Who will allow My fresh fire to spread forth to the nations?

Shaking and sifting, wilderness walking, old wine skins to new are all part of the process for the releasers of My fire. Fiery passion can only flow through prepared and yielded vessels.

Road blocks shall be removed. Nothing shall hinder the pathway I have chosen for My fiery messengers of truth. My Spirit groans and cries out for release and so shall it be.

1 Thess. 5:19
Do not put out the Spirit's fire….

Hebrews 12:28-29
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.

Romans 1:16a
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone one that believes...


No comments:

Post a Comment