Monday, July 20, 2015

Called, Chosen, Anointed by Linda Patterson



My Remnant people you have come into My loving embrace. You have been abiding under the shadow of My wings in rest and safety. You have come out of a time where you have been cloaked and hidden. I bring you forth, for there is work to be done in this final hour. I have called you, I have chosen you. I have equipped you. I have anointed you. I trust you. I trust you with the secrets of My heart, for I know that you will be faithful.

Many are coming out of the ash heap, wounded of soul, broken in spirit. They are coming! I need My Remnant Church to care for them. Wash them with the water of My word. Lead them to the cross of redemption; the entry way into My Kingdom.

I will transform these ones that are coming. My Church must love them unconditionally. You will, for I have put My love deep within your heart.

They will see My Son in you, and they will be drawn into the Father's House to hold hands with their brothers and sisters, as they too experience the peace of Kingdom living and the joy of winning souls.

Psalm 91:4
He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust; His truth shalt be thy shied and buckler.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people, that you should show forth the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Romans 14:17
For the Kingdom of God is not meat or drink, but righteousness, and peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.



No comments:

Post a Comment