Friday, July 17, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe



"If you keep My commandments, [if you continue to obey My instructions] you will abide in My love and live on it just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments and live on in His love. I have told you these things that My joy and My delight may be in you and that your joy and gladness may be full of measure, complete and overflowing." This is what I want when you come into My presence. That My joy becomes addictive and you get high off of My joy, and My love and that you are full to overflowing. It is not just for you alone. Remember this fact that I Am saying it is full and overflowing. My joy being full in you then overflows into the lives of all that I have placed in your sphere to love and now you can spill My joy and love into their lives. You can flow My love into their lives to affect them with Me.

Well the anointing comes as you are in the presence of God, that is the overflowing, the overflowing that comes when you are in the presence of your God, that is the anointing that drips down and covers. This causes you to be like Me for such a time as this, that you might stand holy as an intercessor, causing things that could not and have not come to pass, come to pass, because of your holiness and your boldness to step in and decree and declare a thing that has never been seen before or known before in your lives and in the lives of your brothers and sisters in Me. This is why I set you apart, for this moment, says the Lord. For such a time as this, a bride that is bold, a bride that has no spot, wrinkle, or blemish, one who would allow herself to be purified. Those who have allowed themselves to be sanctified and made themselves consecrated to My will and to My purpose. 

You will go forth and bring deliverance and an increase and expansion to all who call upon My name, you will be a refreshing and relief to all. Now, says the Lord, shall I be glorified in this world. Now, says the Lord shall I be lifted up in this world, because you are no longer hiding the light, you are no longer hiding the boldness, you are no longer hiding who I Am through you. But you are releasing it to a world who is in need of Me, also to your brothers and sisters who are in need of more of Me. So release, says the Lord, release and let go of everything that I have placed on the inside of you, refuse to have the residue of this world any longer upon you, but be holy still. My joy and My love full in you, so that My glory, My presence is the power that My holy purified bride walks in.

"If you keep My commandments [if you continue to obey My instructions], you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father’s commandments and live on in His love.I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing." (John 15:10-11)
"So that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the Word, That He might present the church to Himself in glorious splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such things [that she might be holy and faultless]." (Eph. 5:26-27)
"For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance shall arise for the Jews from elsewhere, but you and your father’s house will perish. And who knows but that you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this and for this very occasion?" (Esther 4:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment