Friday, July 31, 2015

You Have Earned Your Flight Wings by Becky Porter


 
I see a vision of a metal aviation pin being pinned on someone’s lapel – it is something they have earned through hard work, dedication and faithfulness, and they are now being rewarded for it.  With this pin comes promotion – they are graduating into something new that they have worked toward, and it is something that is their heart’s desire.
 
I hear the Lord saying:  You have earned your “Flight Wings” because you persevered and refused to give up, in spite of all of the odds that were stacked against you.  I am well pleased My beloved, WELL pleased! 
 
You have learned to soar with Me above the storms, no matter the circumstances.  You have learned to put the flesh under and to walk in the spirit, rising above the battles and distractions that continually try to pull you out of place.  Well done, My beloved, well done!
 
Here is the poem the Lord gave me for this Word:
 
We are going on a journey, you and I,
And we are going to soar in the heavenlies, and fly very, very high!
I’ve been teaching you to stand, no matter what may come your way,
And no matter what is said or done – 
You’ve been learning to rise above the fray.
The battles have at times been crushing - bringing you to your knees,
And you’ve been astonished, and wondered,
“Why does this keep happening – how can this be?”
But then, once again, you remember
That I’m teaching you to walk by faith and not by sight,
And to look beyond the natural, into the heavenly realm,
And to know that no matter what, you can trust Me,
For I am the Captain at your helm!
We are going to begin to fly higher than ever before,
And the things that have been stolen from you I am going to restore,
And My many blessings, upon you, I am going to pour
As I release to you your many well deserved recompense rewards!
 
In searching a trusted ministry website called The Quickened Word, I found this
“Flying represents our ability to soar in faith!”

I did some research on the Internet to discover what it means to "earn your flight wings," and I discovered that it is often called “earning your wings,” or “pilot wings.”  I found these facts to be very interesting:
 
“Pilot wings are a symbol of the hard work, training and dedication required to earn a pilot's license. Aviation wings are issued to pilots who have achieved a certain level of proficiency or training. In addition, some flight wings are given as medals to military or civilian pilots with outstanding achievements.”
 
Joel 2:25a AMP
And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten—the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust.
 
Galatians 6:9 NIV
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
 
Matthew 25:21 NIV
His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
 
Matthew 7:7-11 AMP
Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you. For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened. Or what man is there of you, if his son asks him for a loaf of bread, will hand him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will hand him a serpent? If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good and advantageous gifts to your children, how much more will your Father Who is in heaven [perfect as He is] give good and advantageous things to those who keep on asking Him!
 
Isaiah 40:31 NIV
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
  
Becky Porter

lovetoencourage@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment