Friday, July 31, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe



As the day approaches of the return of your King, there are many battles that are being fought in the heavenlies for the souls of the people of the earth. My children are becoming more sensitive to the cry of the heavenly realm and they are maturing as they hear! A real understanding of the reality of our Kingdom is the great power that is resident in them because of becoming one with Us. Many are now awakening from the slumber of the cares of this world and the lust of other things that have kept their true strength hidden. This season as My children meditate in My Word, they will see what I have laid up in store for them at this time.

Greater clarity has arisen in their hearts, and deeper revelation of the call and their purpose. Unity, instead of division is coming forth, and their own temporary erected glory has been set at My feet. True and humble worshipers are rapidly growing throughout My family. This purity of heart will blend all
My loves together to do the greater works that I have called them to. You will hear My name once again glorified throughout My house, as those who love Me from a humble and pure heart join for My purpose. Know that when I Am lifted up and magnified, constantly made bigger, greater, and stronger, then I will draw all men to Me in true repentance. I Am hearkening to the smell and the aroma of living sacrifices, these are pleasing and attractive to Me. All who humble themselves will be exalted in this hour and will carry My name with magnificent authority! I take delight in all that love and obey!

You will stand up as My overcomers. You will be witnesses to My goodness, power, and My truth. You will carry the torch that will set aflame all other righteous trees that have taken root in My Word. I have sent a fresh fire to you because you have chosen to stand for holiness and rightness. Your refusal to come down from the wall, no matter what lies, troubles, tests, trials, or traps have been set, this, has made you a threat to the enemy and his camp. Stay strong in Me and you will move in a higher place of wisdom and power. This is My promise for all that stand at my gate, waiting and watching for My way! You will live and walk in the high way.

"Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD." (Pro. 8:34-35)
"And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses..And it came to pass, when our enemies heard that it was known unto us, and God had brought their counsel to nought, that we returned all of us to the wall, every one unto his work." (Neh. 4:14-15)
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" (1 Peter 5:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment