Monday, September 21, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
Rise up and take what I have given you. Take the word I have given you and apply it to your personal life. Do the work, and the blessings will come. They will come in order into the boundaries of the habitation I have given you. Come to the place where you can believe. Let your faith arise. Watch, stand fast in faith, be brave, be strong and you will receive. Don’t let the disappointment of the past hinder you. Come forth in new faith, with a new understanding that you are in the right time, place and season to receive all that I have for you. It is the fulfillment of your destiny.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
Let Me fill you with My presence--My glory.  Seek Me.  Wait on Me.  Don't leave without making contact and knowing that we have communed together, says the Lord.  It is My desire that we have a more intimate relationship and that you allow My Spirit to move you into a position where our mutual interests are fulfilled.  

Acts 3:19 "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment