Saturday, September 26, 2015

It is time to arise and shine, Beloved! by Deborah Waldron Fry



Do you feel surrounded by the enemy?  Darkness is upon the earth and great darkness is upon the peoples, but do not fear, Beloved.  Look up, Dear One.
Look into My shining Face.  I have surrounded you with My favor, as with a shield.  The arrows of the evil one shall not find their mark.
You wear My garments of salvation and I have wrapped you in My Robe of Light. I am your Glory and the Lifter of your head.  I AM wall of Fire round about you, and the Glory in the midst of you.
The icy fingers of darkness can not touch you here, My Bride.  My Light shall expose and destroy every plan of the enemy against you.  You are a Child of Light.  Awake, oh sleeper, rise up from the dust, for My Light has shone into your heart.
It is time to arise and shine, Beloved.  For My Glory shall go before you and the Light of My Love shall keep you safe.
“But you, LORD, are a Shield around me, my GLORY, the One who lifts my head high,”   Psalm 3:3.
“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me,”   Psalm 28:7.
“He wraps Himself in Light as if it were a ROBE,”   Psalm 104:2.
“I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God.  For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a ROBE of His righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns His head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels,”   Isaiah 61:10.
“For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her,”   Zechariah 2:5.
“And Jesus is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power,”   Hebrews 1:3.
“But all things become visible when they are exposed by the Light, for everything that becomes visible is light.  For this reason it says, “Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you.” Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise,” Ephesians   5:13-15.
“Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever,”   Daniel 12:3.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment