Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Kim Clement Update

Here's a little note from Kim and Jane's oldest daughter, Donne:
"My family and I are so grateful for your continued prayer and financial support during one of the most difficult times of our life as a family and a ministry. We are very happy to report that my dad has been moved out of ICU and into the step down unit of the hospital! This is the time where the hard work for him will really begin as he goes through therapy and he will need your prayer and support now more than ever. But he's getting better and better every day so your prayers are working! My mom especially is so grateful to you all right now and I can see how she gains strength in knowing you're all standing with her for my dad's recovery. Thank you so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment