Wednesday, September 30, 2015

THE WORD OF THE LORD FOR AMERICA by Nita Johnson

sent by Pris
Part F  Seattle
 
We've got to become warriors who forget about ourselves-warriors that will fight for God's will in this nation. We sang the song tonight about the Lord's Prayer, "Thy will be done on earth as in heaven." Do you mean it? Are you sure? What are you willing to go through to make that a reality? What are you willing to endure to ensure that God can make that a reality? Think about this carefully. It may require more than you are prepared to endure. You may have to let go of things that have been on your heart for a long time because you've got to help save America first. Then you can go back and pick up where you left off. It's not a picnic. He's not inviting any of us to a picnic. We are warriors of light. We must come forth as the light. The light must be in our hands. The light must be in our soul. The light must be in our heart. The light must come forth from our mouth. We must be willing to fight, and when the battle gets rough, we can't complain. What!?! No complaining? We can't complain because that weakens us. We have to stand. We have to be willing to suffer, if necessary, to bring forth the will of God in America, and subsequently, the world.
 
I'm telling you my brothers and sisters, God is so wonderful! He is so beautiful, so perfect, and so kind. He is so gracious, and He won't let anyone go through anything more than is necessary to win this nation. If you say you don't want to have to suffer, then I suppose He will pull back. However, if you want to be part of what He needs to bring America through the crisis and into the salvation of the Lord Jesus Christ, you have to be willing to pay the price. Whatever that price may be. Did I know that my price was going to be what it has turned out to be before this? Yes. He didn't call me through all of this and let me know as I was going through it: Well, I forgot to mention this, Nita. That isn't the way we traveled. He asked my permission thirty years ago. If I had to do it all over again, would I to see the promise of God fulfilled in this nation? What is the population of this nation? 320 million people. What is it worth? 320 million lives. What is it worth? 320 million souls.
 
We can't sit home and do nothing anymore. We're right at the pinnacle of what this nation has to do to save itself, and God will do it. But He can't do it through people who will not live in holiness and who will not spend the time needed in prayer to accomplish His will in this present hour. By the power of the Holy Spirit, we must become greater than we can be. How many of you will tonight, commit to walking in a new way with Jesus? Just stand, please. You guys are great! You better mean it.
 
[Prayer]
 
Father, let Your Spirit come upon these people. Let the spirit of valor come upon them. Give them a heart to stand against the New World Order. Give them a heart to pray day and night, if necessary, to see Your will done in this nation. Give them the kind of valor that You gave to that group, Lord Jesus, so many years ago during World War II, when they began to wrestle and fight for victory in prayer for the allies. They won. They won the war on their knees.
 
Lord, thank You for this fire. Put this fire in the hearts of the people here. Give them a heart to believe anything can happen. You are the God of all power. You are the God of all might. There is nothing too difficult for You-nothing too difficult for You. You alone are God. You alone are the power of the whole earth. You alone are the mighty One.
 
You are the lover of Your Church. It is not Your will that any should perish, Lord-most especially, Your Church. Even tonight, we stand here together with our hearts broken over Your beauty. Our hearts are broken over the needs of America-a nation that must repent. We're going to have to go through the Your disciplines, Lord. We must go through them. It is the only thing that is going to soften the hardened hearts of this nation. But You will give Your Church grace. You will hide Your Church. You will make us able to prevail amidst the discipline.
 
But to the New World Order, we say, "No!" We say, "Stop!" We say, "We don't want you in this nation!" No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
 
I say, men of valor, women of valor, rise up and fight! You are the glory and the lifter of our heads. There is no power above You, Lord. Bring the Church to a place of brokenness and contrition that she will repent of her own sins and the sins of this nation. Let the spirit of contrition pour out-the spirit of supplication pour out upon this nation. Pour out Your Spirit, Lord! Pour out Your Spirit! Give Your Church the heart of holiness! Cause us to want Your holiness more than we want to breathe. None like You, Lord! None like You! Who is there like You, Lord? God, pick up Your Church. Bring her to her knees. Cause her to weep the tears of God. Cause her to weep the tears of God.
 
[End prayer]
 
I can remember years and years ago when the Lord took me up to a mountain range, and He said, "Look, Nita, Look." And I looked. Everywhere I looked, there was idolatry. It was hideous and horrible. He began to weep. And He quoted the passage in-I think it's Luke 19:41-where it talks about Jesus overlooking the city of Jerusalem, crying out to Jerusalem. He said, "How often I would have gathered you under My wings, but You would not." He is weeping over America. I'm standing right there next to Him. I began to weep with Him. My Lord is crying. It's the worst scene in the whole world to see Jesus cry over our sins. We're standing on that mountain together. He is weeping over our nation. And then He begins to prophesy what is going to happen. It's right out of the Bible, except that He's not prophesying over Jerusalem; He's prophesying over America. And back then, I didn't realize that this was a call to keep crying. I didn't realize that I was making a grave mistake to dry my eyes and get up and walk away. I didn't understand that He was calling me to weep and to pray for this nation. But sixteen years ago, when He touched my heart, and He told me, "This is what I need from you." I haven't quit crying.
 
America needs our tears. America needs us to weep for her. The Church needs us to weep for our nation. I can't stand to see His Divine heart broken, but neither can I stand to think of the suffering of a nation that is in rebellion and does not know how to return home. He needs your tears. Weep for Him.
 
[Prayer] Lord, we have nothing to give You-nothing-nothing. All we can give You is our tears. All we can give You is our brokenness. We have nothing to give You. We cannot help except we weep. We cry. We travail. We groan. O Lord, to touch Your heart and not be broken has to be the greatest sin there is. Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh on us. Help us weep for You. Help us groan. Help us travail for our nation. Give us a broken heart like the heart of our Lord. We've taken from You what we do not deserve, Lord-what we do not own. Jesus said to the Pharisees, give to God what is God's and give to the world what belongs to the world. If Herod wants his coins, give them to him. But give to God what is God's. What is God's? It is the people of the earth. How can we think to hold in our hand what belongs to our Savior, our Master, our Lord? Weep. Weep. We give America to you. We give the wealth of this nation to You, Lord. We give the peoples of this nation to You, Lord. You've called us to be a Father of nations. We give those nations to You, Lord. Be the healer of the world.
 
[End Prayer]
 
I want to thank you tonight. I want to thank you for coming. I want to thank you for staying. I want to thank you for praying. You don't know what a miracle it is that I was able to come and stand up here as long as I did. It is because of the Lord's love-His love for this nation, His love for you.
 
I just want you to put your hands on your heart. One of the things He said He wanted to do while we were together tonight is to pour Himself into your heart in a spirit of hope. He wants you to have hope. He wants you to have faith. So I'm going to pray for you. Those online, those who are here-just put your hand over your heart and let me pray for you.
 
[Prayer] Father, days ago when we decided to have this meeting, I felt the hopelessness of the intercessors, it was so deep. They didn't feel like they could revive the hope to keep praying. Then, I felt Your hand literally create a cleavage in the heart, and You poured the substance of hope in their hearts. Do that tonight for those who came online and, for those who are here, Lord. I speak the release of hope-the release of hope into the hearts of America's intercessors. Send Your Fire, Lord. Send Your vision. Give them vision-vision from on high.
 
Lord, we can prevail. We will prevail! You said You were going to save America. You were going to intervene. At what level that's going to happen, I don't know. But, I don't care what the days hold, the end of the matter is that You are going to intervene - if You can just have the prayers of the saints. That's all You're asking, Lord-that we stand in faith for our nation and that we pray.
 
O warriors of light, arise. Arise. Arise in the Lord. Arise in faith. Arise in hope. Arise, warriors of light! Arise! Arise! Rejoice in the Lord Your God, for He is faithful.
 
We thank You for Your presence here tonight. We thank You for touching those online that You touched, Lord. I thank You for helping us to know that You have people that are waiting in the wings, ready to come forth and be what they are called to be to save the Church. I thank You for that, Father. Nothing is beyond Your notice. You have prepared years in advance for what we need today. And I thank You for Your genius, Your brilliance, Your care, Your love. In Your precious name. Amen.
 
We bless you. Be blessed in Jesus name.
In His Love, Nita Johnson

You can listen to the audio of this teaching on the media log page of our website. www.worldforjesus.org

No comments:

Post a Comment