Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The cold dark winter is past by Deborah Waldron Fry



 The cold dark winter is past, Beloved.  Though it seems that you have been in a frozen and stagnant state, the time has arrived for you to emerge victorious.  The Morning Star is shining into your heart.
Feel the warm Wind of My Spirit.  No longer feel forsaken or grieved, for I AM calling you to Me, as a loving Husband calls to His wife.
I declare this day that the rain is over and gone, and flowers have appeared in the land. Hear the Voice of My Spirit saying to you  ‘Arise My beautiful one and come along with Me.’
Although the archers of the enemy have bitterly attacked you and harassed you, your bow shall remain firm and your arms agile.  For I have trained your hands for battle so that your arms can bend a bow of bronze.  I make your feet like hinds’ feet, and set you upon your high places.
My Mighty Hand is upon your hand, and underneath you are My everlasting Arms. T he time of breakthrough and victory is here.  Be not afraid, Dear One.  I drive out the enemies before you.
You walk with Me through this life in a triumphal procession.  Rest in My finished work, for My gentleness shall make you great.  The winter ice that has felt so firm shall not last long in My strong spring Sun.  Be of good cheer, Beloved.  A new Day is dawning.
“My Beloved responded and said to me, ‘Arise, My darling, My beautiful one, And come along. For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. The flowers have already appeared in the land; The time has arrived for pruning the vines, and the Voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land,”   Song of Solomon 2:10-12.
“For your husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth. “For the LORD has called you, Like a wife forsaken and grieved in spirit, Even like a wife of one’s youth when she is rejected,” Says your God,”  Isaiah 54:5-6.
“He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, And sets me upon my high places. He trains my hands for battle, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation and Your right hand upholds me; And Your gentleness makes me great,”   Psalm 18:33-35.
“But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere,”  2 Corinthians 2:14.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment