Wednesday, September 23, 2015

FIRE BY NIGHT by Glenn H Jackson

                                        

             "Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]     

        ...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB


IT IS ALWAYS A GRIEVOUS THING TO THE PURE HEART WHEN THE ANOINTED OF GOD FALL SHORT

 
Words of Prophecy

 
*       The degree of respect [reverence] that My people have for Me [and for My Will] will be the degree of respect [reverence] they have for the "anointing" that rests upon [and works mightily through] My sent ones [holy messengers] in this final hour. Those who will be found trusting Me by hearkening to the words that I speak through them will have their hearts "established" [will be found in perfect alignment with the deepest thoughts and intention of My heart] and, because of this, they will prosper superabundantly in ALL that they set their hand to in obedience to My Spirit. Those who rebel against Me - by refusing to hearken to the words that I speak through My sent ones [holy messengers] - will SURELY be used as vessels of reproach and persecution against the true work of the Kingdom in this hour and, thus, they will be judged "thoroughly" by Me because of their unrighteous words and actions - and, this, without exception! Blessed are those who are pure in heart [abide in a holy reverence for Me] for they will both see and know with great clarity that which is of Me and that which is not of Me in this most glorious hour [Matthew 5:8].

          ...."They rose early in the morning and went out to the wilderness of Tekoa; and when they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, 'Listen to me, O Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, put your trust in the LORD your God and you will be established. Put your trust in His prophets and succeed'".... 2 Chronicles 20:20 NASB

 
         ...."Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm".... Psalms 105:15 NASB

          ...."David's men said to him, Behold the day of which the Lord said to you, behold, I will deliver your enemy into your hands and you shall do to him as seems good to you. Then David arose [in the darkness] and stealthily cut off the skirt of Saul's robe. Afterward, David's heart smote him because he had cut off Saul's skirt. He said to his men, the Lord forbid that I should do this to my master, the Lord's anointed, to put my hand out against him, when he is the anointed of the Lord. So David checked his men with these words and did not let them rise against Saul. But Saul rose up and left the cave and went on his way. David also arose afterward and went out of the cave and called after Saul, saying, My lord the king! And when Saul looked behind him, David bowed with his face to the earth and did obeisance. And David said to Saul, Why do you listen to the words of men who say, David seeks to do you harm? Behold, your eyes have seen how the Lord gave you today into my hands in the cave. Some told me to kill you, but I spared you; I said, I will not put forth my hand against my lord, for he is the Lord's anointed. See, my father, see the skirt of your robe in my hand! Since I cut off the skirt of your robe and did not kill you, you know and see that there is no evil or treason in my hands. I have not sinned against you, yet you hunt my life to take it. May the Lord judge between me and you, and may the Lord avenge me upon you, but my hand shall not be upon you"....  1 Samuel 24:4-12 The Amplified Translation

        ...."when one told me, saying, 'Behold, Saul is dead,' and thought he was bringing good news, I seized him and killed him in Ziklag, which was the reward I gave him for his news'".... 2 Samuel 4:10 NASB
        It is always a grievous thing to the pure heart [a heart filled with Divine Love] when the anointed of God fall short - regardless of what they have done or not done, as the case may be. It is NOT [a grievous thing] to the self-seeking [self-righteous] heart because ANY form of self-exaltive [unrighteous] spirit ALWAYS rejoices at the misfortune of another - deeming it in their own darkened thinking as a victory for "themselves". David had two opportunities to kill Saul but he refused to "touch not" God's anointed - in fact, he even had the messenger killed who brought the news [in the "wrong spirit"]of Saul's death to him.

        O that God's people would become so sensitive to the spiritual reality that we are all connected with each other in Christ - and, thus, to do harm [through any means] to another in the Body is to not only hinder the establishment of a "spotless and unblemished" Church [Ephesians 5:27] but also to inflict oneself with a "curse" [the fruit of unrighteousness]. This needs to be a time of deep repentance for those who have set themselves on a reckless course against the man or woman of God and the true work of the Lord in this hour - for it is certain that He will not deal lightly with those who have elected to deal harshly [unrighteously] with His true servants.

No comments:

Post a Comment