Saturday, September 26, 2015

What Excuse by Glynda Linkous


What excuse will you give Me, America, for your whorish ways? For how you have scorned My many blessings upon you, and mocked My ways?

You are high and lofty, and prideful, but I shall now make you lowly and humble. You have gone far from Me in your deceitful “freedoms.” The enemy has deceived you into receiving His lies and you persist in spreading them throughout the world.

You have attempted to be god, and that position is reserved for Me alone. I will now remove you from that throne.


Ezekiel 6:8-10
8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.
9 And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations.
10 And they shall know that I am the Lord, and that I have not said in vain that I would do this evil unto them.

Isaiah 26:4-6
4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:
5 For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust.
6 The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the steps of the needy.


Psalm 86:10  For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment