Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hidden under the Shadow of My Wings by Deborah Waldron Fry



Hidden under the Shadow of My Wings.  This is your Secret Place of permanence, Beloved.  Do you feel My Wings brushing over you?
We are so very close.  We are One because you have been born again.  I have made you to be fearless, My Warrior Bride.  You are My beloved and I AM yours.  You abide in Me and I in you.
I hide you in My garment of righteousness, under My Wings you shall trust.  The enemy has attempted to disrupt our connection.  But he cannot do this, Dear One.  It is I who has given you NEW life.  My heart beats with the Rhythm of Grace.
Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid.  My Holy Spirit dwells in your heart. My Spirit always draws your heart back into rhythm with Mine.  I have not given you a spirit of fear, but a Spirit of POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND.
You are tucked under My Everlasting Arms and I carry you close to My Heart.  My Grace is always sufficient for you, My Child, for you are clothed in My righteousness.  Trust Me, Dear One, and do not lose your hope.  For your heart beats with the Rhythm of New Life, both now and forevermore.
“He tends His flock like a Shepherd: He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His HEART,”   Isaiah 40:11.
“He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall trust,”   Psalm 91:4.
“With His arms He will cover you, and under the corners of His talit you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and rampart,”   Psalm 91:4.
“And I will give you a NEW HEART, and a new spirit I will put within you,”   Ezekiel 36:26.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your HEARTS be troubled and do not be afraid,”   John 14:27.
“Men’s HEARTS will fail them for fear and for looking upon those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws nigh,”   Luke 21:26-28.
“Now it is God who establishes both us and you in Christ. He anointed us, 22 placed His seal on us, and put His Spirit IN OUR HEARTS as a pledge of what is to come,”   2 Corinthians 1:21.
“But He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s (δύναμις dunamis) power may rest on me,”   2 Corinthians 12:9.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment