Thursday, September 24, 2015

Return to your Stronghold, prisoners of Hope! by Deborah Waldron Fry




Return to your Stronghold, O prisoners of hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you.
I AM your City of Refuge.  I AM your Strong Tower. Run to me, Beloved, in Me you are eternally safe.  Though the avenger may be out for your blood, he cannot touch you here in the Secret Place.  For the Blood of the Lamb stands at your defense.
I AM your Advocate and I shall defend My Own.  You shall no longer be called forsaken for I have claimed you as My bride.  You have come to Mt. Zion, to the City of the Living God.
You are seated with Me in heavenly places.  You abide in My Shadow.  You have fled to Me for refuge, therefore do not fear, Beloved.
I AM silencing your foes and the avenger.  I will cause the enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way, but flee before you seven ways.
“Then the LORD said to Moses: Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you cross the Jordan into Canaan, select some towns to be your CITIES OF REFUGE, to which a person who has killed someone accidentally may flee,”   Numbers 35:9-11.
Names of the Cities of Refuge, all pointing to Jesus
Kedesh – Holy
Shechem – Shoulder
Hebron – Fellowship, friendship
Bezer – Stronghold, Rock
Ramoth – Exaltation
Golan – Joy
“Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger,”   Psalm 8:2.
“Blessed be the Lord; for He has showed me His marvelous kindness in A STRONG CITY,”   Psalm 31:21.
“Return you to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto you,”   Zechariah 9:12.
“You shall no more be termed Forsaken, and your land shall no more be termed Desolate, but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her, and your land Married; for the LORD delights in you, and will claim you as His Bride,”   Isaiah 62:4.
“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!”   Psalm 91:1-2.
“That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us,”   Hebrews 6:18.
“But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect. and to Jesus, the Mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled Blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel,”   Hebrews 12:22-24.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment