Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OUR PRAISE OUR GREATEST WEAPON! by Jo Ellen Stevens


I was in a bad state of mind for a couple of days this week.There had been so much going on in my life that was sad and negative…deaths, health issues, people speaking evil against me for saying God is Good! I had let it set in and meditated on it until I was overwhelmed with hurt and almost in a state of depression! Now, I am not like this normally but I had allowed and hear me, allowed it to stop me from writing some things that God had given me and I am not usually this vulnerable to even tell this kind of stuff to anyone, but I feel that people need to understand this right now, more than ever as the darkness gets darker on the earth! We must not think of praise as just singing a little song but WE MUST UNDERSTAND WHAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN OUR PRAISE! IT IS DEADLY TO OUR ENEMY BUT IT IS OUR LIFE AND IT IS OUR STRENGTH!
~OPPRESSION MUST FLEE AT THE SOUND OF YOUR PRAISE~
My Husband came home today and I was still wrestling with much of this when he sat down at the Keyboard and started worshiping the Lord…. Bam! It was as if the atmosphere around me became thick with the presence of God and that spirit of oppression and hopelessness went out the door! I am telling you as someone who knows this principal. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO QUIT SINGING AND WORSHIPING GOD! Our praise and worship is the greatest weapon against every tongue that rises against us in judgement! It is the greatest weapon against oppression and depression! it is the greatest weapon to shut the enemies mouth, and it is available to us as Christians,in fact, it is our honor to use his word in our mouth to bind the enemy of our soul!
Psalms 8:2 (CJB) “From the mouths of babies and infants at the breast
you established strength because of your foes,in order that you might silence the enemy and the avenger.”
Psalms 149 6-9 (KJV)  “Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,and a two-edged sword in their hand, to execute vengeance on the nations, and punishments on the peoples; to bind their kings with chains,and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute on them the written judgment—this honor have all His saints.” 
~YOU CAN’T PRAISE HIM AND STAY THE SAME!~
You can not praise God and hear the enemy! You can not praise God and not begin to see His greatness and your enemy smaller! You can not praise Him and not build up your faith! You can not praise Him and stay hopeless! It is just not possible! He inhabits our praises that literally means that He manifests in our praises!
~THIS IS NOT TIME TO RETREAT BUT IT IS TIME TO PRAISE HIM!~
The problem is that when too much opposition comes at once, we tend to not go there! We instead, tend to retreat, but God is wanting me to tell you right now, that if you retreat, the enemy wins! Stop letting him win the battles because Jesus has already won the war!!!!! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JUST START PRAISING HIM FOR THE VICTORY THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SETTLED ONCE AND FOR ALL AT CALVARY! ENFORCE THIS VICTORY THROUGH YOUR PRAISE UNTIL THE ENEMY HAS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH! DON’T WAIT TILL THE BATTLE IS OVER SHOUT NOW!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment