Wednesday, September 30, 2015



Dear beloved:  Above is a picture from the Kesha in Nairobi in 2013, attended by students from several universities in the area.  The Lord had us positioned as watchmen on the wall to cry out for the country, for protection and for blessings from the Lord.  Of course, we were in shock the next day as the Westgate Mall attack began, but I believe the prayers helped to mitigate the disaster.  Then on Sunday of that weekend we came back together for an all day church service, where our tears covered the floor of the building at the time the attack was still ongoing.  Many of the students had personal connections to people in the mall who were killed or injured.

Ezekiel 3:17 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel, therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me."   And in Ezekiel 33:6 " If the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand."  v9 "Nevertheless, if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your soul."

Beloved, I ask for your prayers with us on Friday night as we again cry out to the Lord for Kenya.  The people here are very precious in the sight of the Lord.  Many are orphans, many without much in the way of material wealth, but they love the Lord.  Join me in tearing down strongholds of the enemy and raising up the name of the Lord Jesus, that the mountain of the Lord would be the highest mountain in Kenya. I will also be wrapping up the preaching at Shiloh Wonders Temple in Nairobi on Sunday.

I ask for your support, I am still short of funding for the Kesha and provision for the trip home on Tuesday. I have a plane ticket but not much extra. Pray about your part in helping me to finish strong, if you can help with any amount it will be appreciated.  Thank you and God bless you as you stand with me in prayer.

God bless you, in Christ, Jim    Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654   501(c)3   Paypal at www.gathertheoutcasts.com   www.jimrowh.blogspot.com     If you receive this letter from a forward link and wish to be on the mailing list, email me at pureprairie@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment