Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Begin Preparing Now by Glynda Linkous




Begin preparing now to enter in to your destinies in Me, My children. You know what I have spoken to you – where I wish to take you. I desire your every word, every deed, every appearance, would be as if you walk in it today, for I shall shortly bring it to pass.

Time is moving much more quickly now, for I have accelerated it. I am hastening My Word to perform it. Now you must do your part if you are to walk in what I have called you to do.

Release all sin. Act the part – be Christ-like in all you do. Look the part.

Get Ready.


Habakkuk 2:3  For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.


Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.


Jeremiah 1:12  Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.


Ephesians 2:10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.


1 John 2:6  He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.


Colossians 3:1-6
3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

No comments:

Post a Comment