Sunday, September 27, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
I have already said that which was necessary. The prophecies that have come in this time, those things which have been spoken, will take place. Be assured that my word never returns void. Be assured that I know who you are and that I will lead you, and guide you. I will direct you into exactly what I have for you personally and then those blessings will become a corporate joy and peace over my house. So lift up your heads and be encouraged. For, I am with you and I will always be with you. I will guide you in the fullness of your destiny. Let it now begin to unfold as you become one with Me, says the Lord God Almighty.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
They ignore the warnings out of fear deeply embedded. Thus I will do a very unusual work in this hour. Nothing can compare & nothing can be done to stop it! For have I not said I will take My stand on the earth? Have I not said that My Kingdom will swallow up all others?  You are My workmanship are you not? Yes the war has escalated because the enemy knows his time is short.  Attacks against you are prolific because he knows the Word and is trying to take as many as he can to his side to try to steal the Harvest I have planned.  But he has no clue as to My own strategies that I have hidden in My heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment