Friday, September 18, 2015

You Would Not by Glynda Linkous


In worship this morning, I began to see the smallest spiritual glimpse of the coming devastation – I saw barrenness, emptiness and great, great sorrow. I felt such great sadness as the Lord showed me that such intense suffering is coming to the “people of the earth,” that I wept, and asked the Lord, “What can I do? How do we help, Lord?” This is what He told me.

As the People of the Earth have cast aside My great love for them, so I have also cast them aside, and the effects of this will soon cover the earth. You know not that you are poor, blind and naked, but you will know then your need for Me.

I would have preferred mercy to judgment, but without repentance, without the turning of the hearts to at least seek for Me, I cannot show mercy. My judgments are indeed righteous. They will be swift in coming  (I saw He meant that when they come, they will happen very quickly, I suspect with little or no warning), and they will devastate the People of the Earth.

Oh, that you were not a stiff-necked people, that you would seek Me even a little in this time, that I might spare you the horrors to come!

But you would not.

Pray for them, My children, for there shall be no hope in that time; No compassion, and no mercy in the earth. If you could see what is coming, you would not cease to pray and to cry out for those who defy Me now.

Revelation 3:16-18
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

James 2:13  For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Exodus 32:9  And the Lord said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Proverbs 1:25-27
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment