Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I See by Glynda Linkous



Lies. My children have listened to the lies of the enemy, and have wandered far from Me. My children think I am a god who does not see, though My Word states I am the God Who Sees. My children think their sin matters not, and many do not call their sins sin, but I see.

I am grieved for My children who refuse Me, and for those who call evil good, whose end is destruction. I desire My children to look into My Holy Word for themselves and see what I call good, and that they would become one with Me.


Genesis 16:13  And she called the name of the Lord that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?

Ephesians 4:30  And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Isaiah 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!


John 17:21  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment