Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I AM scattering your enemies to the four winds by Deborah Waldron Fry


 


Your enemy will no longer be able to rejoice over you, My Child. Hear the sound of My Roar. 

I AM scattering your enemies to the four winds. Rise up, Beloved in the power of MY might. I will yet fill your mouth with laughter, and your lips with shouting. Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning. 

I AM the Bright and morning Star. I AM the Daystar risen in your heart. I brought you out of darkness and the shadow of death, and burst your bonds asunder. 

I do not forget the cry of My afflicted and I shall save the crushed in spirit. I shall strengthen your heart and My Spirit shall quicken your mortal body. I AM God and not man, the Holy One in your midst. 

You are My Beloved and I am yours. Walk ye in Me and follow My lead. For I came to DESTROY the works of the devil. Let My roar and My Word come forth from your mouth. My Voice is powerful and My Word is sure. The enemy cannot stand against such faith. Rejoice, Beloved, and be of good cheer. The Lion of Judah has prevailed. 

“Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered,”   Psalm 67:1. 

“The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders,the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful;the voice of the Lord is majestic. The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars;the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon,”   Psalm 29:3-5. 

“The LORD roars from Zion And utters His voice from Jerusalem, And the heavens and the earth tremble. But the LORD is a refuge for His people and a stronghold to the sons of Israel,”   Joel 3:16. 

“I will bring the four winds against your enemy from the four quarters of heaven; I will scatter them to the four winds,”   Jeremiah 49:36. 

“For I am God and not man, the Holy One in your midst, And I will not come in wrath. They will walk after the LORD, He will roar like a lion; Indeed He will roar and His sons will come trembling from the west,”   Hosea 11:9-10. 

“After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree,”   Revelation 7:1. 

“For this purpose, the Son of God appeared, that He might DESTROY the works of the devil,”   1 John 3:8. 

“And one of the elders saith unto me, ‘Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah (Jesus), the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof,'”   Revelation 5:5. 



~Deborah Waldron Fry 

No comments:

Post a Comment