Sunday, September 27, 2015

Follow Me by Glynda Linkous



Follow Me, I will take you on a journey such as you have never been. We will start with a journey through My holy Word. Then I will show you great and mighty things such as you have never known.

You will ask of Me, and I will answer you. You will request of Me, and I will grant your requests. You shall speak, and the angels will go forth to perform it.

It all begins with following Me into My Word. Come, join Me there – I have so much more to give you, My children, than what you now enjoy. I desire to shower you in blessings of all kinds while you are yet in the earth. There are so many places for you to go, so much I want you to see and experience, all while following Me. I created the world for My children to enjoy in abundance.

If you could only see the life I want for you, you would not cease to be in My Word, following Me.

I am waiting there for you now.


Luke 9:23  And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Mark 11:24  Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Hebrews 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?



Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

No comments:

Post a Comment