Saturday, September 19, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe



A call has gone out to all who would call me their Lord and Savoir and I Am saying, come underneath the shadow of the Almighty’s wings for here you will find safety, peace, healing, and deliverance. You will find sanctification, you will find everything that you need for I have everything that you need, it is not dependent upon this world nor the systems of this world, for I have defeated all systems of this world, and I have and I do own everything that is in this world. I will reveal to My own the secret things that I have kept for them just for this season. I Am your provider and your support so do not be afraid, I have told you over and over again, trust Me, trust Me, trust Me for I Am dependable.  I Am faithful, I Am the one you can call upon. I Am the one who has never let you down, and I Am the one who carried you all the way even though you thought you could not make it.  Even when you thought you could not take the very next step, I came along
 and whispered into you My very strength and peace, and I caused you to be raised up from the pit of desolation and desperation. I have anointed you for this time and this season to go forth as powerful storehouses of My word and of My presence.  For in My presence there is fullness of joy, that means there is nothing missing that you will ever need, there is nothing that you have to do without because I Am your provision. I Am the God of your harvest, I Am the Lord of your harvest and I will see to you, says the Lord.  For I am Jehovah Jireh, I have already seen ahead and I have already provided for you, so do not fear anything, only fear him who has the ability to keep from you life or give death. I alone have the ability to give to you life, and I Am He says the Lord, so only fear Me.  And as you fear Me you will rise up to another level of power that you have never known before. You will be able to do far more as you lean upon Me. This will be the
 time that we will shine brighter, those around you will look and see that I Am a great daddy, a loving Father.
 
     "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." (Ps. 91:1)
 
     "If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof." (Ps. 50:12)
 

     "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore." (Ps.16:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment